Saturday, December 16, 2006

Let's try this again......

OK, so my last two posts were total bombs, lessee......what can I do for an encore......

Well, I found this on my desktop and can't remember where I got it, but it says whatever it is it's saying better than I could, and believe me, I have tried.....and tried.....and tried......

Listen to this




On an entirely different subject, you know, I wouldn't mind advertising so much if they would just try and use a little imagination, like these folks did......
























































Well, it seems that our great "Decider" has decided to keep listening to more recommendations on what to do about Iraq until he hears what he wants to hear. Knowing our luck, he'll finally settle on Senator McCain's great idea of sending even more kids over there, as if the insurgents haven't already got enough targets to keep them busy. So, instead of just sending our convoy Northbound on a Southbound highway, what we'll do is add extra lanes......in the same direction. And while we're at it, we'll train more Iraqi's to become Shiite death squads, I mean, soldiers.

It could be worse, I suppose. Without Iraq, George would be paying more attention to making life here in the US much better for it's citizens. Even better than he already has.....

2 comments:

Whitesnake said...

Oh, cheer up ya ole bugger, come on, give us a grin!

Romeo Morningwood said...

Ha those ADs are great..isn't it weird that nothing is sacred anymore..I mean untouchable..people would have been burned at the stake only a couple of hundred years agor for even whispering what you were lamenting.
You know a part of me understands sending over 50,000 pairs a boots to deliver a huge asskicking before the genocide starts...I think that they just want to level the playing field a bit.
It is going to implode either way...what would Vince Lombardi do if his team had no chance of winning the game but wanted to set the stage for the next season?